BWF LEVEL 1 COACHING COURSE
Age: 18 years old or above
Days: 7 Days
- Practical assessment
- Written assessment: planning of coaching sessions
- One-to-one interview
Maximum number of participants: 16 participants (1 instructor for 8 candidates)
Medium of Instruction: English
Closing Date: 1 month or as stated by the organiser
|Malaysians or BAM Coaches|
|1.||Course Fees||= RM 1150.00|
|2.||Assessment Fees||= RM 50.00|
|= RM 1200.00|
- Repeat Course: Candidates are allowed to repeat the course within 12 months from the last course he/she attended. Attendance is compulsory in all the classes and candidate must re-sit all papers. Candidates shall pay 50% of the Course Fees, while paying the full amount of the assessment fees.
- Applicants must fulfil the set of criteria (refer below)
- Applicants must use application form which can be obtained through the BAM official website. Completed form shall be returned to BAM, with a copy to the organising State BA.
- BAM will finalise the list of participants after consultation with the State BAs. (Not first come first serve basis.)
- BAM will notify successful applicants (and a copy to their State BA and the Host State BA)
- Participants need to make payment for the courses within the deadline which will be 21 days before the start of the coaching course. If payment is not received by the deadline date, the participant will lose his / her slot and the slot will go to the next applicant on the reserve list.
- Course fee and assessment fees are non-refundable.
- Participants are responsible to bring their own essential equipment and all necessities for attending the course (i.e. racquet, playing attire, writing equipment, etc.)
- Participants are responsible for all costs related to their transportation, lodging etc in relation to the course.
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPANTS
Applicants for a BWF Level 1 Coaching Course must be...
· Coaches within the BAM / State BA Development program; followed by…
· Ex – National players who are coaching in Malaysia; followed by…
· Ex – State players who are coaching in Malaysia; followed by…
· Those who are active as a coach in Malaysia for a period of more than two (2) years in Malaysia (at a club, school, university, etc) (verified by the State BA) followed by…
· Ex – National players who are coaching overseas; followed by…
· Ex – State players who are coaching overseas; followed by…
· Others at BAM’s discretion.
*Note: It is BAM’s sole discretion to accept those who already possess a BAM Coaching certificate
WHO IS THIS COACHING COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
Suitable for those who are new to coaching, but who have some knowledge of the game and would like to learn how to be a coach.